What will I need?
How long will it take?
The average site takes only about a week to complete, but the time spent planning out the site can vary. Work will not begin until all requirements have been met.
How much will it cost?
We charge $15/yr for domain registration and $300/yr for our managed hosting plan. The design can vary depending on the request, but our standard package starts at $1499. Modules start at $50 to install and configure. All other work and charges are billed at an hourly rate of $75/hr.
Where do I begin?
Domain Registration: We will work with you to select the perfect domain name(s) or transfer an exsiting one for us to manage.
Hosting: We will setup an account for you which includes up to 10 email accounts using your domain name(s).
- Fill out our quick online questionnaire. We will then schedule a week to develop your site and go over any last minute details.
- We will begin working on your layout during Day 1 and Day 2 of your scheduled week. By the end of Day 2, we will email you a proof to review and provide any feedback. We need your quick response to remain on schedule.
- We will convert the layout into a fully functioning website and provide you a link to follow along during the final stages of production. By Day 5, we should have your site complete and ready to go live - pending your approval.
What's not included?
Unfortunately it's difficult to summarize every website into a single package that will work for everybody. Each website is unique and will serve a different purpose and/or reach a different target market. Here is a list of items that are outside of the normal scope and will incur additional charges:
- Flash animation
- Custom artwork/graphics (such as airbrushing, logo design, photo restorations, etc.)
- Onsite visits (i.e. meetings, photography, etc.)
- Repeat consultations and/or training
* You will be notified ahead of time before we proceed with any work outside of the normal scope.
Guidelines to follow...
- All changes to your website must be submitted in writing; usually a simple email will be sufficient. This helps to eliminate spelling errors and ensures your request will be completed. It also helps settle any discrepancies that may arise later on.
- When hosting your website on your own or with another provider other than Vow, please be aware that you are responsible for ensuring your website is up and running.
- Vow maintains the right to cancel service without notice if you are in violation of any public laws.
- Vow is not responsible for copyright infringement of materials submitted by the customer.
- To avoid interruption of service, payments are expected within 30 days of receipt.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 October 2011 15:42